By signing up for the Syngency service ("Service") or any of the services of Syngency, Inc. ("Syngency"
— a Delaware-registered corporation headquartered in Los Angeles, California) you
are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Any new features or
tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Syngency reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service. At such time as changes are made, the
new version will be displayed when you next login to your account, where you will have the opportunity to
review, agree with, or decline the respective changes.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service
Last updated July 19, 2019
1. Account Terms
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order
complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Syngency will use the email address you provide as the primary method for
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Syngency cannot and will not be liable for any
damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You — as the account owner — are responsible for all activity and content (such as data,
graphics, photos and links) uploaded
under your Syngency account ("Account Content"). You must not intentionally transmit any worms or viruses
or any code of a
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of
result in a notice of termination to your services, and a 30-day period within which to correct the
violation – or remove your data from the Service – before your account is terminated.
2. Account Activation
- Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party ("Account
Owner") for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any
we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account
you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you
authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
3. General Conditions
- You may not use the Syngency service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of
the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well
as the laws of the United States of America.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of
Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Syngency.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain
names that use Syngency or Syngency trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- You understand that your Account Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred
unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to
technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted
transfer over networks.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service, including information transmitted to or stored
You agree that each user accessing the Service, will do so using an individual set of
account credentials exclusive to that user, and that the user account represents one single individual
accessing the Service at any given time.
Users accessing the Service with these credentials will be granted access by way of a session associated
with a unique device signature at any given time (either desktop, tablet, or mobile browser).
Syngency reserves the right to disconnect any user session which matches a user already accessing the
Service using these credentials via one of the above devices.
4. Syngency Rights
- We reserve the right to modify the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. However, no
which increases cost to the customer, or adversely affects the performance of the Service will be made
Thirty (30) day notice to the customer, and (ii) consent of the customer.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Service for any breach of contract. Customers will be notified of
event Thirty (30) days in advance. Any alleged breach by either party will have a Thirty (30) day cure
written notification of alleged breach.
- We reserve the right to refuse the Service to anyone for any reason at any time. Reasons for refusal
clearly communicated by Syngency. Providing the customer account balance is not in default, Syngency will
existing customers a minimum Thirty (30) day period to retrieve any account data, before access to the
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Account Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in
our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or
otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Syngency
customer, Syngency employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Syngency does not pre-screen Account Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Account Content that is available via the Service.
We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in
any particular market segment.
In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to
determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy
of your business
license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
Syngency retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer
an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner,
Syngency reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing
Syngency reserves the right to announce, promote, make adjustments to, and deliver new features at the sole discretion of Syngency management. Syngency will not be liable for any feature or product update which does not meet any customers' presumed expectation of what that feature will entail or it will be delivered.
5. Limitation of Liability
- With the exception of any intentional acts or gross negligence by Syngency, you expressly understand and
Syngency shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary
including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses
the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Syngency or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or
damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising
negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates,
partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including
fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it
reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- With the exception of any intentional acts or gross negligence by Syngency, your use of the Service is
risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition,
- Syngency does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Service can vary depending on your and our internet service providers and other third parties on whom we
and maintenance breaks.
- Syngency does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material
obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations.
6. Waiver and Complete Agreement
- The failure of Syngency to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not
waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and
govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Syngency (including, but
to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
7. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Syngency service.
All material you
upload remains yours. You can have your Syngency account deleted at any time by contacting
email@example.com with an
official request from the Account Owner. All content you have stored in the Service can be provided to
you in full by
Syngency, before being removed.
- By uploading Account Content, you agree:
- to allow other internet users to view your Account Content;
- to allow Syngency to display and store your Account Content; and
- that Syngency can, at any time, review all the Account Content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all Account Content that you upload to a Syngency account; however, by
publishing content to
your Syngency website, you agree to allow others to view this content. You are responsible for compliance
Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Syngency account however, by publishing
content to your
Syngency website, you agree to allow others to view this content.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of
services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is
known. Confidential information does not include information that:
- was in the public domain at the time we received it;
- comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours;
- we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality
- we are required by law to disclose.
- A full backup of all Account Content can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Payment of Fees
- The service will either be billed in Monthly (30-day) or Annual (365-day) intervals. When your billing
period is over the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the
account page of your Syngency administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any
issues with the billing.
- All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and
services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future ("Taxes").
Delinquency of payment longer than 4 weeks from the date of the first outstanding invoice, will constitute a breach of contract as per 4.2.
At such time the customer will be notified that they have Thirty (30) days in which to make payment for the outstanding balance, or the provision of their service will be discontinued.
Should the customer wish to cancel their Syngency account at this time, a backup of the customer's account data will be made available to them for transfer once payment for the outstanding balance has been made.
9. Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing email@example.com.
Once cancellation is confirmed and providing any outstanding account balances have been paid, all of your Account Content will be provided to you within 14 days,
before being deleted from the Service.
Since deletion of all data is final please be absolutely sure that you do in fact want to cancel
your account before making the request.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once
has been paid you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Syngency service for any reason, providing a minimum of
Thirty (30) days
notice is issued to the customer.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Syngency may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect
that you (by
conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent
connection with the Service.
10. Modifications to the Service
- Prices for using Syngency are subject to change upon a minimum Thirty (30) days to customers. Such
notice may be
provided at any time by posting the changes to the Syngency Site (syngency.com) or direct communication
Syngency reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part
thereof), provided a
minimum of Thirty (30) days notice is provided to the customer.
Syngency shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension
discontinuance of the Service.